It is a pain for a blogger to continue blogging without the audience. A start to spark your identity existence online can be an issue without you knowing what to do with your blog growth. Until, I looked up what is happening around the blogging industry, research a little bit to have the vital information needed for my blog to grow! As mentioned I blogged because of so many possible income generations online with ads, paid blog post and advertising. Moreover, blogging encourages me as a Mom to track down, organised my daily life by means of documenting what is my parenting experience likely to be!
Making it possible to grow are only two Facebook Group I am a member of.
- Mom Bloggers Collective
- Mom Bloggers Unite
Keeping only track of this two groups with daily threads are enough for me. Besides, I don’t want to be overwhelmed with so many notifications of that I have to participate with too many groups. These groups made me acquire real interactions to my blog, readers and subscribers, too! You don’t need a lot of groups to be a member of, they are pretty manageable!
The Daily Threads
The two groups has their different style of daily threads but they are both very helpful. They also have group rules and you must genuinely participate when you comment to a specific threads. Here are samples of their threads:
- Pinterest Monday
- Daily Blog Share
- Motivational Monday
- Twitter Tuesday
- Blog Comments
- Facebook Friday
- Share it Saturday
- Instagram Follow All
- Facebook Comments
These are dedicated to your respective social media exposures and activities. For example it covers Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and your own blogsite’s activities!
I made a planning sheet where you can see each day what they have as a thread. You can track whether you are done with a specific thread by simply taking notes on the planning sheet. This made my days, easy to manage. I don’t want to get kicked out of the group if and when I don’t participate honestly.
Here’s my subscription box for you to download my Facebook Group: FREE THREAD PLANNER SHEET:
Believe itPinterest is really the game that you should play more than scrolling your Facebook news feed! What I did are the following:
- Made my Pinterest a Business Account, this is easy once you have your blog set up well, you won’t have trouble starting this one!
- Claim your domain, you only have to verify your blog URL and connect it. Go to your Pinterest account SETTINGS and you can look CLAIM on the left side of the page. Enter your URL, that’s it! You only have to wait for verification. It can take 24 hours or so, but when your URL and blog don’t have any issues. You’ll get approved instantly!
- Again, CLAIM, your social media accounts, this will help you draw audience attention to your social presence! Pinterest lets you connect your Facebook, Instagram,
- Make sure your Profile name goes along with your Business name or blog name. This way, your identity will be expose as showing what you do plus the purpose of what you do is clear.
- I am lso linking a friend’s blog post about Pinterest: Step-by-Step Instructions to Pinterest for Business Owners by Abigail
I am not an expert with Tailwind and is still mastering in outs of it. But this amazing tool made me save so much time facing the computer or my mobile phone pinning. Here is the tutotial I have followed to be able to get along with Tailwind:
It is not easy when you have a guide on what other bloggers are up to! I hope this helps you and your blog to achieve growth and audience building!